DASH it! DASH it!

awesome

that was some of the coolest flash i've seen in a long time. the music matched very well, also. well done.

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

hilarious

well done, indeed.

jesus party jesus party

simply

amazing

The Sound Walk The Sound Walk

nice

i experienced no lag, and i didn't lose after missing one beat/step/anything... so i don't know what these other cats are crying about. i had a good time. the concept is old and tired but the application is very well done, and i really like the artwork. for some reason my Soul Power didn't work when i hit spacebar. maybe a bug needs squashing? otherwise nice game.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Great game

Good fun. I'd been craving something different, and this was it. Never played the first one but I plan to now. Oh, and you misspelled 'defense'.
5/5
10/10

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

killer

Very entertaining! Great work. Thank you forever!

(N)Dreams Of Nightmares(N) (N)Dreams Of Nightmares(N)

i love your stuff

this song proves that you, sir, are incredibly talented. every track i've heard is just awesome. anywho, enough butt-kissin :) on with the review.

the spectrum of emotion glimpsed by this song is vast. for me, it starts with an overwhelming feeling of hopelessness. then, there is a moment of clarity when a sliver of will is restored. will to persevere. encouraged by the thought, a sense of awakened courage and pride washes over me. with the desire to press on, i feel driven by an appreciation and respect for the very struggle that had previously been so defeating. although the road ahead is a difficult one, failure is not an option, and there is nothing that can stop my progress through it.

it's hard to put this stuff into words as i'm feeling it, so i hope that makes sense.
this is by far one of my favorite songs, on NG and otherwise.

btw, what happened to Showdown? i tried to find it, but try as i might, it wasn't to be found.

Dramatic Movie Intro Dramatic Movie Intro

you are right

epic brass is what this needs. it makes all the difference. surely there's a pack online somewhere. i know FL studio has some good brass.

otherwise it sounds pretty sweet. good stuff.

xKore - Steampunk (Edit) xKore - Steampunk (Edit)

i love you in a totally homo way

dinner?

oh yeah and great song. even though i usually don't like house music, i dig this track. this will be the second house song this week i have genuinely enjoyed the whole way through. good stuff.