The Sound Walk The Sound Walk

nice

i experienced no lag, and i didn't lose after missing one beat/step/anything... so i don't know what these other cats are crying about. i had a good time. the concept is old and tired but the application is very well done, and i really like the artwork. for some reason my Soul Power didn't work when i hit spacebar. maybe a bug needs squashing? otherwise nice game.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Great game

Good fun. I'd been craving something different, and this was it. Never played the first one but I plan to now. Oh, and you misspelled 'defense'.
5/5
10/10

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

killer

Very entertaining! Great work. Thank you forever!

Sniper Year One Sniper Year One

nice

good sniper game. there was a bug with the level at the club. took out the guy and a guard with one shot, then the other guard once he went in the building and it didn't continue... no big deal though, just reloaded the game. glad it saves progress :) other than that it was good fun.
8/10
4/5

Z-Rox Z-Rox

very challenging

that one really made me think. i currently have a page of paper with doodles all over it :) . most "brain-teasers", we'll call them, simply aren't. this game is not only fun, but puts the senses to the test. i only made it half way...i need to give my eyes a break but i definitely intend on completing it. well done.

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

good fun

that was lots of fun. after the end it got really interesting :D

36 days, 2500 kills, all stats and team maxed, 6500 wall HP and 100 ammo.

hope so see more from you maybe with more content...selectable team weapons, more enemy types and all that jazz

The Key Master The Key Master

Very nice

I didn't make it far but it was good fun while it lasted. :)